Courtney is wearing the BEE GEE dress, available here
True style is all about the mix. High/Low, Vintage/Modern, when a girl pulls off the mix she is completely effortless. Courtney always blows us away with her polished looks, while still maintaining her signature edge. We asked her to share some of her tips for dressing up while dressing down:
- I always love mixing soft elements with hard elements, like a innocent lace dress with a crop black motor jacket or distressed motor boots.
- I always love doing bare eye makeup and a really strong lip color. One of my favorite lip colors is Chanel L'Impatiente, putting on a lip dresses up any outfit!
- Messy buns always seem to do the trick too! I like side braids for daytime and a high messy bun for nighttime.
- Another great way to dress up a casual outfits is to accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! You can have a plain white tee on but add a great statement necklace or earring and your ready to hit the town!
- Last but not least adding a great heel to any outfit transitions a daytime outfit in to the perfect nighttime ensemble.
For more tips and tricks, check out Courtney's blog here